Pompano Beach, FL
We are looking for a service technician responsible for operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to service/pump/clean portable restrooms orholding tanks.We are looking for a service technician responsible for operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to service/pump/clean portable restrooms or holding tanks.
Job responsibilities for this position are the following:
- Conduct daily pre-shift& post-shift vehicle inspection & report deficiencies to shop or manager immediately.
- Operate service truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
Maintain telephone or radio contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
Service portable restrooms, holding tanks, sinks, showers, etc., at various work sites by following the Company’s servicing guidelines.
Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units being serviced.
Clean interior and exterior of units and add chemical solution to portable restroom units.
Maintains truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to the weather/road conditions
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
- Ensure contents are properly secured to prevent damage/injury
REQUIREMENTS:-Must be at least 21 years of age or older-Legally eligible to work in the United States-Must be able to speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic and signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records-Must have a valid CDL, must be a FL issued license.-Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations-Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, and random drug testing, motor vehicle records check and Department of Transportation Physical-Must pass Background Check-WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
- 2+ years proven experience in commercial truck driving preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to drive, back and park commercial vehicles
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- An innate sense of direction
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management