Learn more about all of the career opportunities available at our Florida and Georgia locations
Hear from our Team
Join our team.
At Coastal, our company culture is based on integrity. We do the right thing for our employees, customers, community, and environment. Because we are focused on doing the right thing, accountability, safety, environmental stewardship, and customer service are organic to our culture.
The Coastal founders believe strongly, that keeping focused on the people they have the privilege to serve will solidify their position in the industry and separate them from their competitors. Starting a level playing field with facilities and equipment, the true worth of a service organization is in its people. Take a look at our careers and apply today!
Coastal Team Agreement
We the employees of Coastal Waste & Recycling are committed to leading with a culture that is grounded in our core values of safety, integrity, and customer service. We are committed to being supportive while consistently creating and maintaining an atmosphere of trust, encouragement, and inclusiveness. We will establish relationships that build a high performing company focused on servant leadership, advancement, and accountability for all.
We are committed to:
• Show others kindness, empathy, and respect
• Be humble
• Give honest feedback
• Operate with an open mind
• Treat everyone as a valued stakeholder
• Be clear and intentional in communications
• Challenge others to a high standard of execution and results
• Assume the best intentions of others
In the case of conflict:
• Address the issue privately, one on one with the person
• Maintain a safe space for open dialogue
• Conduct ourselves with humility and open mindedness
• Demonstrate a willingness to explore alternative solutions
• Own our mistakes and apologize when wrong
• Give others the benefit of the doubt
• In the event of unresolved conflict, we agree to seek a third-party peer mediator
• For the benefit of our team, we agree to forgive when resolved “Have the memory of a goldfish”
We pledge our commitment to this agreement and commit our personal efforts to uphold it in our daily interactions.
The Coastal Waste Team
"*" indicates required fields
Coastal Waste & Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and shall not discriminate in hiring, promoting, pay, benefits, termination or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status. Coastal Waste & Recycling is a Drug Free Workplace and drug testing is a condition of employment.