Providing a Critical Service
Coastal Waste & Recycling understands how vital the service we provide, is to the health and welfare of the citizens of Oldsmar.
Our team is focused on providing industry leading practices, with a commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Each member of our team understands the role they play in service to you, our customers, and we constantly strive for on time service with accuracy, safety, and personal attention.
2022 Holiday Service Schedule
The only change to the residential holiday collection schedule in 2022 is on Thanksgiving. If your scheduled collection day is Thursday November 24, 2022, you will not receive collection service on the holiday. You will receive service on your next scheduled collection day, Monday November 28, 2022.
Commercial customers who receive service on Thursday November 24, 2022, will be serviced on Friday November 25, 2022. Commercial customers who receive service on Friday November 25, 2022, will be serviced on Saturday November 26, 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coastal Waste observes the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Trash Pick Up – Waste collection will be skipped on the holidays listed above. Pick-up will resume your next scheduled service day.
Recycling Pick Up – There is a one-day delay in recycling service on holidays listed above. For example, if your recycling day is Friday, and it falls on a holiday, you will be serviced Saturday.
Our Waste Collection Services
BULK WASTE INFORMATION
- Up to (2) cubic yards of large, discarded household items such as white goods (with CFC removed) furniture, mattresses, residential move-out piles, and other similar items and materials can be placed curbside per collection.
- Excluded Waste, including construction debris, automotive parts, household electronics/electronic waste, large dead animals, hazardous waste, stable matter, tires, and other special waste cannot be picked up by Coastal Waste.
YARD WASTE INFORMATION
- Small yard waste including grass, pine needles, leaves, flowers, stalks, stems, and small tree trimmings should be trimmed and placed in trash container.
- Mid-sized yard waste including branches and tree trunks should be trimmed down to a size no greater than 4’ in length with a diameter of 6” or less and able to be loaded by one person.
- Large tree trimmings shall be laid neatly in piles at curbside.